Mail Boxes Etc. is one of the world’s largest networks of retail centers offering logistic, communication and business support services to business and private customers.
Mail Boxes Etc. has approximately 1.600 retail service locations globally. The company develops its network of business service centers on a country-by-country basis through master license agreements with local partners.
A “Master Licensee” (or ML) acquires, through the master license agreement, the exclusive right to use:
• MBE’s internationally registered brand and trademarks
• MBE’s franchise business concept
• MBE’s know-how to develop and support a network of MBE entrepreneurs in the specific territory.
Will the MBE business concept work in my country?
Mail Boxes Etc. succeeds internationally because of its ability to adapt the business model and extensive range of services to meet the requirements of both service-oriented businesses and convenience-oriented consumer.
Why become a Master Licensee with MBE?
• Proven business system
• A multi-faceted revenue model
• Experienced brand leadership
• Global franchise network
• Valuable Know-how on how to develop a business concept in a new country
• Dedicated ongoing support and training with a team committed to excellence
If you have the skills and enthusiasm to:
• Adapting the Mail Boxes Etc. business concept to the local market
• Opening and operating a Pilot Center
• Supporting new entrepreneurs’ business formation and start-up related activities
Take the first step – fill the form and let us contact you about how simple is to become a part of MBE.
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form.
Mail Boxes Etc. (“MBE”) was founded in San Diego, California (U.S.A.) in 1980. It has evolved over time into one of the world’s largest international networks of franchised entrepreneurs operating retail-based shipping, logistics, printing, marketing and communications solutions to business and private customers.