We are searching for a Master Franchise partner for Saudi Arabia and Qatar, each. Saudi Arabia start-up fees and working capital needed will cost a total approximately $810,000. USD, we estimate that Saudi Arabia will accommodate a minimum of 45 locations. Qatar start-up fees and working capital needed will cost a total approximately $550,000. USD, we estimate that Qatar will accommodate a minimum of 12 locations.
Mathnasium Master Franchisor will collect an initial fee on each franchise sold and collect ongoing royalties on each franchise. They will provide their franchisees with training and support using our substantial existing systems and infrastructure.
We`re offering a truly unique opportunity: exclusive country-wide franchise rights to one of the most successful franchises of our time. We are looking for one driven, passionate entrepreneur to seize the power of our expanding brand and transform the lives of thousands of Qatar and Saudi Arabia children. We will grant just one license, could it be yours?
VERSION IN BULLET-FORM
- Mathnasium is one of the world`s fastest growing franchises and the leading math tutoring business for children with 1,000 locations and growing.
- Own the country-wide license to be the exclusive Master Franchisor in Saudi Arabia or Qatar for Mathnasium.
- Master Franchisor will collect an initial fee on each franchise sold and collect ongoing royalties on each franchise.
- There is an estimated market potential for a minimum of 45 Mathnasium Centers in Saudi Arabia.
- There is an estimated market potential for a minimum of 12 Mathnasium Centers in Qatar.
- Start-up fees and working capital needed to manage Saudi Arabia, total approximately $810,000. USD.
- Start-up fees and working capital needed to manage Qatar, total approximately $550,000. USD.
- Extensive training and business development support is provided at start-up and throughout the lifetime of your Mathnasium franchise relationship.
- Best of all, our partners will deliver math education to transform the lives of tens of thousands of Qatar and Saudi Arabia children for the better.
We are specifically interested in investors who have the skill and entrepreneurial acumen to grow a strongly-branded business from the ground up. With extensive support from Headquarters, but also with significant freedom for the right partner to inject their personal innovation and brilliance into the project. Our process for on-boarding and training new franchise developers has been carefully honed and perfected over 15+ years. So while it does involve significant commitment and involvement, every single step of that journey will be supported and encouraged by our many specialized franchise development team members.
We`ll teach you the process of selling franchises and show you how to support them. We`ll begin by showing you how to operate a Mathnasium Learning Center yourself. You`ll learn how to use our suite of tools to build your business. We cover marketing, lead generation, education, customer relationship management, as well as our proprietary curriculum, the Mathnasium Method.
Financial Requirements (Total investment range, Net worth required, Startup costs, fees etc.)
• Initial Franchise Fee Saudi Arabia - $550,000 USD
• Initial Franchise Fee Qatar - $160,000 USD
• Ongoing Royalty 13%
• Approximately 40% of Sub Franchise Fees & Royalties
• Minimum Net Worth/Liquid Capital - $500,000 USD
• Minimum Total Investment - $500,000 USD
• Maximum Total Investment - $1,500,000 USD
WHY DOES IT WORK?
The demand for after-school math education is at an all-time high, but the competition is not getting results.
Why do their methods so often fail? Because unlike Mathnasium, they are not teaching children the long-term solution of "understanding" math. Often, they are pushing a short-term fix through repetition, memorization or cramming. Our rapid growth in the market has been due to offering a learning solution that simply works.
Parents repeatedly tell us: "We've tried private tutors, online and other schools but nothing actually worked...until Mathnasium".
Much of our growth has come from word-of-mouth, as news gets out that there's actually a learning solution that really works.
EVIDENCE OF SUCCESS:
We're humbled by the amount of recognition and appreciation we receive.
Franchise Business Review's 2018 survey sees us scoring into the 90th percentile for franchisee satisfaction. Forbes and Entrepreneur continue to rank us in the top 10% alongside the world's most dominant franchise brands.
Our customer satisfaction and retention is unprecedented. Plus, we've got highly experienced business development, educational and marketing support within our team-- borne out by double-digit profit growth year on year for the past 8 years.
Our Founders and Team Members include prominent academics and business-leaders in the industry, whose innovation and passion keep us at the leading edge of math education.
Demand for after-school math tutoring is at an all-time high. Globally, the private tutoring market is projected to exceed $100 billion by 2022. Mathnasium is growing fast to meet that demand, with over 1000 locations worldwide.
We are proud to be ranked in the top 10% of Entrepreneur Magazine’s2019 Franchise 500 and #3 on Forbes 2018 Best Franchises to Buy list and #2 on Forbes 2019 Best Franchises to Buy list.
Mathnasium is seeking Master Franchise Partners for countries throughout the MENA region.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, easily motivated, energetic and interested with a strong sense of teamwork and strong loyalty for the brand.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity, please fill out the inquiry form
Mathnasium is one of the fastest growing businesses in franchising with more than 1,000 locations around the world. We will be awarding only one license for Master Franchisor rights for the country of Qatar and Saudi Arabia separately.